Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Art of Persuasion

Our twin granddaughters entered their fourth year in a blaze of gastrointestinal glory, a few weeks back. During this sometimes noisy, always colourful event, there were clear signs that things would never be quite the same, post-recovery. Having been through an intense process of expressing from within, they've now taken to the paintbox, among other media.

Artwork by IMK

 Artwork by IAK

Both girls are also at a point in their development, where they make their feelings known whenever they feel under-represented.

  
Although, I'm not saying they went so far as firing their Scooby-Doo 'Vampire Slayer', in order to get these latest creative efforts on my blog.

14 comments:

  1. If a girl needs a gun.. this is the one! Filled with paint maybe? The art is as glorious as ever..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and colourful - well done girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A limited palette can produce some ingteresting results. This one was limited to some of my favourite shades. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful art! Surely they will save their Vampire Slayer for actual vampires... Well done to the twins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sound of the twins.
      -Publish it or else, Grandad- wishing them a happy 4th birthday, such a lovely age to be:)

      Delete
  5. I don't want to be partisan, but IMK has produced an extraordinary picture - I'd frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your description of the twins' malady. Never has something so revolting been described so creatively, I suspect. The artwork is awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. I have almost felt that I have watched the girls grow up over the last four years via your pictures and their artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. and just where does Speckly Woo fit in? Your post is making me chuckle with the photo of the Vampire slayer-does it shoot cloves og garlic? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely artwork, very talented girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the artwork! The twins are really coming along -- such nuance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those girls really are into very expressive painting! :-)

    They also know how to work their grandfather, methinks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely...and they are so lucky to have a grandpa like you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would say all three of your girls are more than averagely talented artistically. I agree with Steerforth that the top one is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete