Sunday, 2 December 2012

SW at Six, with Scooby Snacks

Speckly Woo will be 6 years old tomorrow, 3rd December. I'm not going to spend time scratching my head, wondering how we got to this point so fast. For one thing, I might get a splinter.

So, although tomorrow is the big day, there's a party going on this afternoon. Around twelve children and as many adults, should ensure a busy atmosphere. I know that SW's Mum has been extremely busy with preparations, and as she's already posted a picture of the cake on Facebook, I'm going to share a sneak preview with you, here. Don't worry, SW never looks at my blog. It's just not 'Scooby-Doo' enough for her.



I wonder if this would qualify as a Scooby Snack, in Shaggy's eyes?

According to Wikipedia, "In Scooby-Doo! The Mystery Begins it is revealed that Shaggy made up the recipe which includes sugar, flour, dog kibble for texture, and other ingredients."

I think I'll check Monty's dish before I have a slice. You can't be too careful.

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous cake! Your little Speckly Woo is going to love it! Enjoy the party :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just back to report, it was a big hit!

      Delete
  2. I'm sure it was a grand occasion! (How did the cake taste? Didn't find yourself wanting to lift a leg against a tree, did you?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was, Vicki. I didn't find myself wanting to lift my leg against a tree, but I did have an overwhelming urge to dig up the garden. What does it all mean?

      Delete
  3. It looks wonderful. I'm sure SW appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A good time was had by all, Nell, and the cake disappeared very quickly.

      Delete
  4. aw Speckly Woo already 6? Happy Belated Wishes to SW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe it, Kathe? I'm almost wary of blinking, in case I miss something.

      Delete