Sunday, 19 October 2014

Another Way and a Few Puddles

I haven't posted here for a while, but I haven't been idle. Firstly, Ciara Brehony of Milkmoon fame, and I have just launched a new blog. It's called Another Way, and if you have ideas of how we might better educate our children, do drop by and join the conversation. There's an active group on Facebook, too. New members are always welcome.

Secondly, I've been stretching the lens on my iPhone, to see what I might achieve. The following shots were all taken hereabouts, usually when out walking. Trees, puddles, reflections. You know the sort of thing.

Puddle 1

Puddle 2
 
Puddle 3
 
The puddle source.
 
 



5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of the reflection in the puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good - photos and new blog idea - will pop over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty in a simple puddle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photographs! Well done on your new blog - will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why I invested in an expensive camera sometimes. I don’t have an iphone but my iPad takes decent pictures as well. Now that I have been encouraged to join Instagram I’m playing with different filters too.

    ReplyDelete